Marketing strategy, identity, and communications for smart companies
It didn't take an army to defeat Goliath
All it took was a slingshot and a strategically placed rock. Think of vs. Goliath as both. I take pride in collaborating with clients, asking the tough questions, and building engaging, successful brands that hit your audience right between the eyes.
Getting buy-in from biotech’s best salesforce
Genentech had one of the sharpest and most successful sales teams in the biotech industry. There was just one problem: out on the road, its sales force wanted to sell instead of spending time entering valuable field data for the marketing team back at the home office.
- RT @mari4ju: Bright side of @TechSkierDad 's last day at adsk - lots of great pics and happy hour(s). We'll miss you, Aubrey! http://t.co/n…
- Great to see @davidbakerfaia at the @autodesk gallery. OK, not David, but his awesome work. http://t.co/ivt6CCSIvn
- So, what'd you do during lunch today? We caught a wild wheelbarrow in the San Francisco Bay. #<3myjob http://t.co/knvYONk0a2
- @chrismessina yes, the correct question would be "what do you think of the new @bluebottleroast packaging?"
- What do you think of the new @bluebottleroast #branding? http://t.co/k0mv9AmJyK