Marketing strategy, identity, and communications for smart companies
It didn't take an army to defeat Goliath
All it took was a slingshot and a strategically placed rock. Think of vs. Goliath as both. I take pride in collaborating with clients, asking the tough questions, and building engaging, successful brands that hit your audience right between the eyes.
Getting buy-in from biotech’s best salesforce
Genentech had one of the sharpest and most successful sales teams in the biotech industry. There was just one problem: out on the road, its sales force wanted to sell instead of spending time entering valuable field data for the marketing team back at the home office.
- Smart festival schedule Temporary Tattoo idea by @whiskeyfoxxtrot. http://t.co/C7v51g3LpL @planetbluegrass @HSBFest
- While I’m closing vs. Goliath after 12 great years in business, I’ll be keeping @vsgoliath for Twitter and personal email.
- Starting Monday, I’m joining a great team at @autodesk to lead product marketing for Spark, a new platform for #3DPrinting
- PHOTO: Still life with dongles. http://t.co/zgzGCNaq0d
- Taking #bikeshare to go lead a mktg workshop with a bike company. http://t.co/fryt0MQnGh