Marketing strategy, identity, and communications for smart companies
It didn't take an army to defeat Goliath
All it took was a slingshot and a strategically placed rock. Think of vs. Goliath as both. I take pride in collaborating with clients, asking the tough questions, and building engaging, successful brands that hit your audience right between the eyes.
Getting buy-in from biotech’s best salesforce
Genentech had one of the sharpest and most successful sales teams in the biotech industry. There was just one problem: out on the road, its sales force wanted to sell instead of spending time entering valuable field data for the marketing team back at the home office.
- Lunch talk by Jeff Koons' prod. mgr: art, science, lobsters and perfectly cylindrical logs. #ilovemyjob http://t.co/GYS6i9sPjN
- I never knew @EFF and @jcrew had a co-branding agreement. http://t.co/58vEubcbTG
- hey @sfpdbike my Bianchi Campione was stolen from my Castro garage last night. :( Filing report now. http://t.co/iaab05TY3H
- .@autodesk Creates $100 Million Fund to Back 3-D Printing Technology http://t.co/sejyRsxuIW via @WSJD
- Thanks @juliebehrlich. My Han Solo costume actually includes a 3D-printed piece, a replacement part for a 1977 Hasboro blaster.