Marketing strategy, identity, and communications for smart companies
It didn't take an army to defeat Goliath
All it took was a slingshot and a strategically placed rock. Think of vs. Goliath as both. I take pride in collaborating with clients, asking the tough questions, and building engaging, successful brands that hit your audience right between the eyes.
Getting buy-in from biotech’s best salesforce
Genentech had one of the sharpest and most successful sales teams in the biotech industry. There was just one problem: out on the road, its sales force wanted to sell instead of spending time entering valuable field data for the marketing team back at the home office.
- 2nd day in a row no bikes at Embarcadero/b'way 5:30pm @SFBayBikeShare #fail http://t.co/TWbRdCZjWz
- New Dolores Park bike racks! staples>worms :) thanks @sfgov ! Cc: @sfbike @DoloresUnited http://t.co/jPKaq1Zixk
- RT @MadeSolid: Plenty of room at the bottom, extra small gears printed on the #Ember3DP @Spark3DP http://t.co/wvuFo8FbE8
- Overheard at work today "OK, so there's going to be a Boba Fett in an evening gown..." #lovemyjob
- I have a future as a hand model. http://t.co/xKqsfw6Xyo