Marketing strategy, identity, and communications for smart companies
It didn't take an army to defeat Goliath
All it took was a slingshot and a strategically placed rock. Think of vs. Goliath as both. I take pride in collaborating with clients, asking the tough questions, and building engaging, successful brands that hit your audience right between the eyes.
Getting buy-in from biotech’s best salesforce
Genentech had one of the sharpest and most successful sales teams in the biotech industry. There was just one problem: out on the road, its sales force wanted to sell instead of spending time entering valuable field data for the marketing team back at the home office.
- Day 2: no bikes @SFBayBikeShare #fail cc: @sfmta_muni http://t.co/bwIionKPpq
- Grrrrr @SFBayBikeShare #fail http://t.co/l2fCb20Vpi
- Is the lack of a coat hook in the WC a #branding choice? http://t.co/4RLQKHUPyZ
- RT @mhmcquiston: “3D Printing is a pain in the ass.” Indeed, @carlbass! #AU2014 http://t.co/AftCPD6b7w
- Side benefit of today's deluge: my home stereo sure beats my work headphones. http://t.co/vnrxSZMeEG