Marketing strategy, identity, and communications for smart companies
It didn't take an army to defeat Goliath
All it took was a slingshot and a strategically placed rock. Think of vs. Goliath as both. I take pride in collaborating with clients, asking the tough questions, and building engaging, successful brands that hit your audience right between the eyes.
Getting buy-in from biotech’s best salesforce
Genentech had one of the sharpest and most successful sales teams in the biotech industry. There was just one problem: out on the road, its sales force wanted to sell instead of spending time entering valuable field data for the marketing team back at the home office.
- .@nopalitosf very much wants to be the cover of @kinfolkmag http://t.co/NnkYpLwx4K
- Yep, 3D printing hearts #lovemyjob @autodesk http://t.co/5ayhBRqzfJ
- Regretfully @CosmoToronto wouldn't give me a room with a view :( http://t.co/cLI1ELZ8uP
- SFO>YYZ #businesstravel http://t.co/92956yt93k
- Great@autodesk http://t.co/pIiOHNTRqu