Marketing strategy, identity, and communications for smart companies
It didn't take an army to defeat Goliath
All it took was a slingshot and a strategically placed rock. Think of vs. Goliath as both. I take pride in collaborating with clients, asking the tough questions, and building engaging, successful brands that hit your audience right between the eyes.
Getting buy-in from biotech’s best salesforce
Genentech had one of the sharpest and most successful sales teams in the biotech industry. There was just one problem: out on the road, its sales force wanted to sell instead of spending time entering valuable field data for the marketing team back at the home office.
- Great to see @wcp standing up to @foofighters for photographers' rights. http://t.co/ysp6gVezjP @foofighters http://t.co/vLNDsewjnH
- RT @CasualOptimist: Today in Micro-Trends: Post-it Notes http://t.co/PfdC8DWvUL http://t.co/inEH1qz6B8
- Great email prefs #ui from @Medium - Clear choices, automatically saved. http://t.co/9FAVbLATdn
- File under "projects I wish I'd done" :) humorous paint color #naming http://t.co/RssPT7StBQ http://t.co/6olFX41sxs
- #espresso http://t.co/V3rjXe8oKU