Marketing strategy, identity, and communications for smart companies
It didn't take an army to defeat Goliath
All it took was a slingshot and a strategically placed rock. Think of vs. Goliath as both. I take pride in collaborating with clients, asking the tough questions, and building engaging, successful brands that hit your audience right between the eyes.
Getting buy-in from biotech’s best salesforce
Genentech had one of the sharpest and most successful sales teams in the biotech industry. There was just one problem: out on the road, its sales force wanted to sell instead of spending time entering valuable field data for the marketing team back at the home office.
- .@voxel8co raises $12M to bring 3D electronics printer to market with help from @autodesk’s Spark Investment Fund http://t.co/akbWCbtvfE
- #telaviv descending https://t.co/GB9Kzx5uGL
- 14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1. #telaviv https://t.co/nlvZZZWJzQ
- Breakfast at LuLu in #TelAviv http://t.co/ulF7QAlouI
- Great #CustomerExperience idea from Brown TLV "Urban" Hotel - complimentary b'fast from surrounding restaurants. http://t.co/1LqKY2ZSEj