Marketing strategy, identity, and communications for smart companies
It didn't take an army to defeat Goliath
All it took was a slingshot and a strategically placed rock. Think of vs. Goliath as both. I take pride in collaborating with clients, asking the tough questions, and building engaging, successful brands that hit your audience right between the eyes.
Looking for parking? There’s an app for that
Drivers ask themselves two questions before looking for parking: is there a spot available and how much will it cost? vs. Goliath created iPhone and Android apps to show real-time pricing and availability information for parking spaces and garages across San Francisco.
- Say it with me: No. More. Promo. #hashtag Campaigns: http://t.co/LLmXpnbkB7 #myNYPD #McDStories #MuslimRage #rimjobs
- Really @vistaprint? Really? "No" means "no." #uxfail http://t.co/kknCOrZTwq
- Learn "What It's Really Like To Name Products For A Living" from one of my favorite namers @Fritinancy http://t.co/9s3NJmihLL @codesign
- Watch this great send up of #brand videos by @dissolve (script by @jeriblank) http://t.co/7Ldql6lUb4
- RT @civicdesigncamp: So excited to launch the first @civicdesigncamp! Get tickets while they're hot: http://t.co/IGAE9f1ZZy #design #civicd…