Marketing strategy, identity, and communications for smart companies
It didn't take an army to defeat Goliath
All it took was a slingshot and a strategically placed rock. Think of vs. Goliath as both. I take pride in collaborating with clients, asking the tough questions, and building engaging, successful brands that hit your audience right between the eyes.
Looking for parking? There’s an app for that
Drivers ask themselves two questions before looking for parking: is there a spot available and how much will it cost? vs. Goliath created iPhone and Android apps to show real-time pricing and availability information for parking spaces and garages across San Francisco.
- "Shelfenfreude:" taking pleasure in other people's inability to assemble #ikea furniture http://t.co/I6zCQA0hhy
- New phrase from @vsgoliath: "Shelfenfreude": taking pleasure in other people's inability to assemble @DesignByIKEA furniture:...
- Great #ux from @billcom http://t.co/vGjOtWNLWR Received a full transcript shortly after a recent support chat. Should be standard practice
- Presenting this year's @TheAcademy Awards #Oscars2014 food #mashups http://t.co/jNn6dojljo
- Congrats to @thewellarmed and Adam on your merger with @cultivated wit. http://t.co/X8BBa2hHP5