Marketing strategy, identity, and communications for smart companies
It didn't take an army to defeat Goliath
All it took was a slingshot and a strategically placed rock. Think of vs. Goliath as both. I take pride in collaborating with clients, asking the tough questions, and building engaging, successful brands that hit your audience right between the eyes.
Getting buy-in from biotech’s best salesforce
Genentech had one of the sharpest and most successful sales teams in the biotech industry. There was just one problem: out on the road, its sales force wanted to sell instead of spending time entering valuable field data for the marketing team back at the home office.
- Microsoft @office #uxfail - So many people enter a name in the "personal status" field to "find a contact" http://t.co/HKYR9KriDS
- Bike as window dressing - Kipling store in San Francisco https://t.co/lDDYIoHhE5
- True words by Cappie Pomeroy of the @spark3dp #ember3dp team http://t.co/HMJjrkqCsg
- Great resource for #brand guidelines by @aqro: http://t.co/iEC8GNQGGm http://t.co/lCM2zetHSh
- #3dprinting fail #coffeeisforclosers @tprestero http://t.co/BrsHVKm2KI http://t.co/6GF0kyNVUa