Marketing strategy, identity, and communications for smart companies
It didn't take an army to defeat Goliath
All it took was a slingshot and a strategically placed rock. Think of vs. Goliath as both. I take pride in collaborating with clients, asking the tough questions, and building engaging, successful brands that hit your audience right between the eyes.
Looking for parking? There’s an app for that
Drivers ask themselves two questions before looking for parking: is there a spot available and how much will it cost? vs. Goliath created iPhone and Android apps to show real-time pricing and availability information for parking spaces and garages across San Francisco. Learn More…
- Two interesting job openings you should consider: @quri Mktg Dir http://t.co/MVSnQAprZ2 and @sharable Dev Dir http://t.co/aFJxZgypTL
- Are you on your co's "About" page? #linkedin? Conference speaker? How to take a better headshot from @FastCoDesign http://t.co/OPihOhId8U
- Working on strategy for increasing the chance your post-it will be dotted in design workshops :) http://t.co/H3K9KkyTAu
- Yep, postits. http://t.co/1AHZBklz8U
- "Design workshops do not happen without @postitproducts" Not an endorsement, a reality.