Marketing strategy, identity, and communications for smart companies
It didn't take an army to defeat Goliath
All it took was a slingshot and a strategically placed rock. Think of vs. Goliath as both. I take pride in collaborating with clients, asking the tough questions, and building engaging, successful brands that hit your audience right between the eyes.
Getting buy-in from biotech’s best salesforce
Genentech had one of the sharpest and most successful sales teams in the biotech industry. There was just one problem: out on the road, its sales force wanted to sell instead of spending time entering valuable field data for the marketing team back at the home office.
- RT @localmotors: World's first car made by #3Dprinter unveiled in #Chicago: http://t.co/TH0sqwARCT via @imgur #3dprintedcar
- Great #brand 404 by @AptTherapy Check out their recommended links http://t.co/VOP3FZ4Q7h
- Maybe, @fritinancy, Apple dropped the "i" in anticipation of Google launching "watch" (a la "glass")
- Thanks @lamelia for the @SFMTA_SFpark summary books. Honored to have worked with your team on SFpark branding/comm. http://t.co/Y2e2s89oyb
- Any copywriters working out of @ImpactHub_SFBay today?