Marketing strategy, identity, and communications for smart companies
It didn't take an army to defeat Goliath
All it took was a slingshot and a strategically placed rock. Think of vs. Goliath as both. I take pride in collaborating with clients, asking the tough questions, and building engaging, successful brands that hit your audience right between the eyes.
Getting buy-in from biotech’s best salesforce
Genentech had one of the sharpest and most successful sales teams in the biotech industry. There was just one problem: out on the road, its sales force wanted to sell instead of spending time entering valuable field data for the marketing team back at the home office.
- Rosanna and Amanda - Portrait of a Stranger No. 90 and 91 #flickr https://t.co/TNPNhAeWzu
- Want to re-design the #sanfrancisco city flag? So does @autodesk and @romanmars Sign up here: http://t.co/ZYPhgSHEUP http://t.co/d8Ht5EBaP0
- RT @deniseleeyohn: wise words to heed for any company, from @facebook brand book #KeepItReal #WGBD http://t.co/7tvBvbq1Ad
- Smart move. @mgiudice is @autodesk's new VP of #UX http://t.co/MV6QI5wwku via @fastcodesign
- File under "#taglines I like" @zipcar http://t.co/LYCkNM4HnN