Marketing strategy, identity, and communications for smart companies
It didn't take an army to defeat Goliath
All it took was a slingshot and a strategically placed rock. Think of vs. Goliath as both. I take pride in collaborating with clients, asking the tough questions, and building engaging, successful brands that hit your audience right between the eyes.
Getting buy-in from biotech’s best salesforce
Genentech had one of the sharpest and most successful sales teams in the biotech industry. There was just one problem: out on the road, its sales force wanted to sell instead of spending time entering valuable field data for the marketing team back at the home office.
- Wait did @YxYY get a big ad budget? Nope, just a smart campaign by @eventbrite http://t.co/Rw6OrS0YIY
- re: bike contest. Shame employees aren't eligible. ;) Might bring the #smorebike by #pier9 regardless. http://t.co/LFCBbMYgLL
- Of course a co-worker is photographing himself ironing an apple. @autodesk #pier9 http://t.co/YZXJt2GQeL
- 2nd day in a row no bikes at Embarcadero/b'way 5:30pm @SFBayBikeShare #fail http://t.co/TWbRdCZjWz
- New Dolores Park bike racks! staples>worms :) thanks @sfgov ! Cc: @sfbike @DoloresUnited http://t.co/jPKaq1Zixk