Marketing strategy, identity, and communications for smart companies
It didn't take an army to defeat Goliath
All it took was a slingshot and a strategically placed rock. Think of vs. Goliath as both. I take pride in collaborating with clients, asking the tough questions, and building engaging, successful brands that hit your audience right between the eyes.
Getting buy-in from biotech’s best salesforce
Genentech had one of the sharpest and most successful sales teams in the biotech industry. There was just one problem: out on the road, its sales force wanted to sell instead of spending time entering valuable field data for the marketing team back at the home office.
- Great #CustomerExperience idea from Brown TLV "Urban" Hotel - complimentary b'fast from surrounding restaurants. http://t.co/1LqKY2ZSEj
- sorry #pier9 @autodesk TLV wins for "best view" http://t.co/plU9x1rCrb
- #charfail by @VisitTheCastro 3% ≠ 3% cute camel, though. http://t.co/vUJw0nWBn3
- Improved #UX from @SFPublicLibrary website. http://t.co/TPwDqctqaw
- My team at @autodesk is hiring a #3dprinting business development manager. https://t.co/qfinQnPq5i