Marketing strategy, identity, and communications for smart companies
It didn't take an army to defeat Goliath
All it took was a slingshot and a strategically placed rock. Think of vs. Goliath as both. I take pride in collaborating with clients, asking the tough questions, and building engaging, successful brands that hit your audience right between the eyes.
Looking for parking? There’s an app for that
Drivers ask themselves two questions before looking for parking: is there a spot available and how much will it cost? vs. Goliath created iPhone and Android apps to show real-time pricing and availability information for parking spaces and garages across San Francisco.
- Overheard at summer-time brand strategy session: "this isn't a sandcastle, this is an innovation lab"
- I almost wish I owned a car to put this decal on. http://t.co/lXjJyiC3tt #fonts
- #coworking is 50% finding a power outlet 50% finding a quiet place for a phone call.
- The bike repair stand at Chronicle Building / @ImpactHub_SFBay came in handy today. http://t.co/NpOF2xSlRK
- RT @DanParham: "Build the company you wouldn't sell." From @zachklein's talk on creativity, business, and culture @DoLectures. https://t.co…